Michael Rosenberg

What you have here is an open source Game Maker: Studio based version of the old early 2000's online Flash game Bin Laden Liquors. All assets used in this Game Maker: Studio project were ripped directly from the flash version of the game and thus I am not claiming ownership over them. All code used within the game was however written by me. There are a number of changes to the gameplay itself including Scaling difficulty (starts easy and progressively gets more difficult the more terrorists you kill), scoring differences (changed the values of each kill to 100 points per terrorist kill or minus 1000 points for a hostage kill) as well as changes to how the game ends (game will end if you miss 10 terrorists or if you kill 5 hostages). I created this clone project as a small way for me to learn the basics of Game Maker: Studio so don't expect any kind of real updates to this.
Links:
      
Norse Wars is the name of a small viking themed 2d platformer that I worked on in a group as a part of my Game Design class while at SUNY IT. The game is written in C# in the Unity Game Engine (version 4.6). All assets in the game were created by our group from the ground up, with the exception of one script. Though the game will likely never see its completion we have made an early alpha build as well as all of the games source code available via the links below or through my Github page.
Links:
Sn4k3 was a small clone of the classic game Snake I developed with two of my friends in early high school. The game featured all of the basics of the classic Snake game and was developed within only a few days. The game was built in a game engine that we built from the ground up in Java.
Links:
   
RandGur was developed just to entertain a few friends and evolved into a slightly bigger project. Initially RandGur began as a C# based Desktop application for loading and displaying random images off of the imgur image hosting website. While friends enjoyed it there were obvious issues with downloading so many images. Additionally friends wanted to use it on the go. This lead to the development of RandGur JS, a smaller Javascript based version which became much more popular due to its ability to run in all modern web browsers.
Links:
      
Study Card was developed to be a digital alternative to using index cards as a studying mechanism. The initial plan was to add various features to expand it to be a significantly better experience than using actual index cards, however the app never made its way to mobile devices. The software's full foundation is built and in place and is developed fully in Java.
Links:
Timer Text was the first Android app I ever built. It can be glitchy on certain devices and is admittedly pretty poorly coded though it was functional. The app was designed to send a set text message to a specific number at the defined time. The app was originally planned to be launched in the Play Store but development on it ceased before it ever made it in.
Links: